Our dance curriculum follows a planned progression throughout the entire school year. The best benefit and progress for each student will come from consistent attendance for the whole dance school yea, but many of our classes do continue to enroll students throughout the fall and most of the winter.
The dance school year is Sept. 10, 2022 – June 12, 2023. Attending some classes in our Summer Session is also highly recommended, especially for more advanced students, so students can keep up their dance technique and skills.
~ Each School-year class will meet a minimum of 34 times during the school year. Should any one class meet less than 34 times due to bad weather, etc., make-up classes are available.
~ In case of inclement weather, please CALL the studio 1 hour before your class to see if dance has been cancelled. Classes MAY be held even if academic school is cancelled in the winter, so please CALL 978-475-5919 to listen to our message, or check our Facebook page.
Registration Fee: A non-refundable annual Registration Fee of $35 max per family is due at time of registration.
Refunds: There are No Refunds for missed classes; however, missed classes may be made-up within the semester.
In case of a mandated studio closure due to the pandemic, classes will be continued on Zoom. Tuition already paid is non-refundable.
- The school year tuition has been divided into 10 equal monthly installments for the 10-month school year; September through June. The first monthly installment plus the registration fee will be due and payable at time of registration & enrollment.
- Tuition is the same amount each month, regardless of the number of class weeks in any one month, and is due on the first day of each month, with a late fee added on the 8th day of the month.
- Tuition is based on how many hours per week a student studies at ASB and the number of weeks in the studio year. As a student enrolls in more classes per week, the hourly rate will be discounted from the base rate, up to a certain high number of hours/week.
- Payments / Fees: You may make secure monthly installment payments using your credit card through our online registration system. Payments are due on the first of the month, and a $10.00 late fee will be added after 7 days.
- If you prefer to pay by a different payment method (cash/check), please contact the studio by email to set this up.
- Semi-annual Payments: A 7% discount will be applied to semi-annual “semester” payments (2 per school year) if paid by cash or check. The discount will be 5% if paid by credit card. If you wish to make semi-annual payments, please register the student online and pay for the first month, then contact us by email for the semi-annual payment to be set up.
- To receive this discount, the semi-annual payments must be received in full by September 30th and January 30th. These payments are non-refundable, so be sure that your student plans to remain enrolled.
- Add / Drop Policy: Students may add or drop classes at anytime by giving notice in writing (email us is fine). Even if you withdraw from a class/ classes before the current month is up, the monthly tuition is non-refundable. To WITHDRAW: You must notify the studio In Writing of your withdrawal at least 30 days prior to the next billing date, or the next monthly payment will still be due.
For Summer Session classes: after setting up or entering your ASB account, please read the tuition policies at the top of the Online Registration Page.